We are part of a successful international group which combines thermal power plants, hydroelectric power plants, and a coal mine into one brand – HSE Group. We at TEŠ are engaged in production of electricity. In our desire to be the best, we must always be one step ahead of the others, which we achieve by employing top experts.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
HOW WE RECRUIT NEW EMPLOYEES?
Employee experience, knowledge and motivation are of major importance to us, so we carefully plan the recruiting of new employees, their introduction into work, and their personal and professional development. At the same time, we strive to create a working environment in which work requirements and results are combined with satisfaction and good relations.
We primarily search for employees educated in the field of energy industry, mechanical engineering, IT, economics or mathematics and other suitable fields.
We create and maintain a working environment that strives for employee satisfaction, so we offer our employees:
- interesting, diverse work,
- participation in tasks and projects at the HSE Group level,
- continuous training and development of competencies,
- stimulating reward system and promotion,
- voluntary supplementary pension insurance,
- flexible working hours and possibility of coordinating work and private obligations,
- opportunity to participate through the sports and cultural association of TEŠ,
- New Year’s presents for our children,
- occasional organised gatherings for the employees of TEŠ,
- New Year’s gatherings of employees.
In today’s high work pressure and tempo, we can pride ourselves on good interpersonal relationships on which we place great emphasis. We regularly inform our employees of all events and current activities via an internal web portal, employee representatives are united in the workers’ council and the trade union which provide for a good connection among the employees and a good flow of information. We also devote special attention to safety and health of our employees and to prevention in this field.
We offer our employees professional development and training opportunities at home and abroad. We organise trainings for employees in order to maintain and upgrade our specific knowledge